This was my first Tractor I purchased . Prior to the purchase I never heard of AZ Tractor.
I cannot say enough about the service I got with my from AZ TRACTOR in March 2015.
The tractor that was delivered was exactly as Jack described to me over the phone before the purchase.
The tractor starts right up runs great . Had no problem with the Tractor. The power steering is really great.
I had a hydraulic issues with my front end loader. Hydraulic fluid was leaking from the Joy Stick.
I called Jack at AZ Tractor and informed him about the Hydraulic leaking problem.
Jack told me that he will send Don out the next day to fix the leak. I made arrangement with Don to come at a time that I was home. I wanted to be at my house when he came over in order to learn how to fix a Hydraulic leaking problem.
Don showed me step by step of what he was doing in order to identify where the leak was and how to stop the leak.
I can not tell you enough how much I appreciated the education I got from Don.
Don replaced the O rings, and checked for leaks. No leaks. I was happy with the service I got.
Not So Fast:
After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared.
I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.
He told me that it would be two day's before he can come over and check it out due to other commitments.
No problem I said.
Two days later Don called and let me know he was coming over. It was raining and I told him that if he wants to he could postpone to another day when it was not raining. After all he had to drive about 60 miles to get to my house. Don said he wants to get the job done. Again it was an O ring problem. Don replaced all the O rings in the Joy Stick. No leaks
Not So Fast:
After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.
Don told me that he is ordering a Joy Stick assembly and that would take about a week to get it. OK, I said.
About a week later Don came over and installed the replacement Joy stick assembly. After 5 Hours of tractor time, no leaks.
Thing don't always work as expected, however if reasonable people respond to rather then react to situations,
that goes a long way in the solving for a solution of problems.
I would recommend Arizona Tractor to anyone looking for a tractor.
Thank you Jack, Don and Don's Associate
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "I would like a full refund, i cant even sleep here i am getting bit up everywhere by bed bugs.Attached are photos of bit marks. Tried to contact front desk..."
- "I paid for same day... It was guaranteed to be delivered before noon... Was delivered (confirmation from recipient, not your company... 4 hours late of the time that was guaranteed...."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."