Arizona Tractor Sales - Great service from AZ Tractor

This was my first Tractor I purchased . Prior to the purchase I never heard of AZ Tractor.

I cannot say enough about the service I got with my from AZ TRACTOR in March 2015.

The tractor that was delivered was exactly as Jack described to me over the phone before the purchase.

The tractor starts right up runs great . Had no problem with the Tractor. The power steering is really great.

However:

I had a hydraulic issues with my front end loader. Hydraulic fluid was leaking from the Joy Stick.

I called Jack at AZ Tractor and informed him about the Hydraulic leaking problem.

Jack told me that he will send Don out the next day to fix the leak. I made arrangement with Don to come at a time that I was home. I wanted to be at my house when he came over in order to learn how to fix a Hydraulic leaking problem.

Don showed me step by step of what he was doing in order to identify where the leak was and how to stop the leak.

I can not tell you enough how much I appreciated the education I got from Don.

Don replaced the O rings, and checked for leaks. No leaks. I was happy with the service I got.

Problem solved.

Not So Fast:

After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared.

I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.

He told me that it would be two day's before he can come over and check it out due to other commitments.

No problem I said.

Two days later Don called and let me know he was coming over. It was raining and I told him that if he wants to he could postpone to another day when it was not raining. After all he had to drive about 60 miles to get to my house. Don said he wants to get the job done. Again it was an O ring problem. Don replaced all the O rings in the Joy Stick. No leaks

Problem solved:

Not So Fast:

After about an hour of using the tractor, the hydraulic leak reappeared I called Don to inform him about the leak reappearing as before.

Don told me that he is ordering a Joy Stick assembly and that would take about a week to get it. OK, I said.

About a week later Don came over and installed the replacement Joy stick assembly. After 5 Hours of tractor time, no leaks.

Problem solved

The end.

Thing don't always work as expected, however if reasonable people respond to rather then react to situations,

that goes a long way in the solving for a solution of problems.

I would recommend Arizona Tractor to anyone looking for a tractor.

Thank you Jack, Don and Don's Associate

Richard Arizona

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 12, 2015.

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1282659

Thank you for taking the time to post a good review. People need to know the good as well as the bad about a company. When people get screwed they are always quick to post something negative, but the positive stuff fades away with no recognition.

I'm glad you took the time to tell a happy story too.

#1019692

Very nice to hear of great customer service, and commitment. I will be looking towards making a tractor purchase in the very near future for my Seligman ranch.

Az Tractor Sales will be my first starting point. Thank you for sharing this review.

Michael Anderson

Arizona Tractor Sales - Misrepresented Condition of item

I bought a tire from Arizona Tractor Sales in Chandler Arizona. I live in Silver City New Mexico and the trip is 350 miles to this business.

When I talked to the owner, he said he had a tire in excellent condition. If I wanted it I'd have to tell him so he would save it for me.He quoted a price of $200. He then called me that one of his employees had told him the tire needed repairs. He said he'd take $100 to help me out.

He then called me again the next day and said"I have great news on the tire, it's in excellent condition. It wasn't as bad as I was told." I told him if the condition is as good as he says, then I'll pick it up. I did pick it up and he still assured me of the excellent condition. I'm disabled and had to wait two weeks to have it mounted on my tractor rim.

Two miles from the tire shop, the tire blew a hole of 7 inches. The tire split and the tube had come out thru the tire.The tread had the rupture, and the sidewalls also ripped. I called the owner Jack Raebold, and told him of the problem. He said" All I'll give you is $25 back".

I said that's not good enough, I took your word on the excellent condition. Jack said," Don't give me the bs of taking my word. You didn't have to believe me on the condition and you didn't have to buy it from me.

You could have walked away." The BBB gave this business an A+ rating? Pissed at the business and the BBB.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 24, 2011.

Comments

Pahrump, Nevada, United States #723786

First of all, WHO?, would drive 700 miles for a "USED TIRE" regardless of the price....your 700 miles from anyone that could solve your problem or give you satisfaction.

Next, it's "USED ! !" so what part of there is NO warranty, is hard for you to understand.

I don't care what the dealer told you, if your dumb enough, to drive that far for a USED tire, and disabled in addition to that, then you need to reassess your decision making process.

You most likely could have had a tier shipped to you from a tire dealer, for about the same as the trip and the tire cost you....

This in my opionion is a bogus complaint.

W. from Pahrump Nevada

to bigguy #1613504

I agree-who would drive 700 miles round trip for a used tire. Surely there is a tire shop somewhere closer to your home then that.

If not maybe you should consider moving closer to civilization.

Would surely save you a lot of grief and aggravation. But, Iam sorry about your bad luck in that situation.